lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

SHEENA EASTON





A little tenderness




Morning train 
(Nine to five)




Modern girl




For your eyes only


Canción Original de la Película  James Bond 007 - For Your Eyes Only (1981)


One man woman




When he shines




Just another broken heart




Are you man enough




I wouldn't beg for water




Machinery




Wind beneath my wings




We've got tonight
con KENNY ROGERS




Almost over you



Telefone
(Long distance love affair)




Strut




Sugar walls




It's Christmas 
all over the world




Magic of love




Don't turn your back




Jimmy Mack




When the lighting 
strikes again




Follow my rainbow




If you go away 
(Ne me quitte pas)




Don't leave me this way




Never can say goodbye




Can't take my eyes off you






SHEENA EASTON en Español



Ámame




No puedes dejarme así




Mi corazón vuela hacia ti
(Wind beneath my wings)




El primer tren
(Morning train, Nine to five)




Me gustas tal como eres
con LUIS MIGUEL




La noche y tú
(We´ve got tonight)
con DYANGO




Todo me recuerda a ti
(Almost over you)




Teléfono
(Telefone, Long distance love affair)





No hay comentarios: